We’ll take care of your home’s humidity, moisture, and air quality problems! We have units to accommodate a two feet tall crawl space up to an eight foot tall full basement. We also have compact versions for apartments.
Right Solutions has partnered with Humidex to offer the most comprehensive air quality control system on the market today. Their unique and patented HUMIDEX moisture control and ventilation unit will:
Unlike a conventional dehumidifier which doesn’t exchange the air, ventilate the basement and is costly to operate, HUMIDEX will provide a healthier, drier and more comfortable home at a fraction of the cost.
HUMIDEX’s new line of products is a sophisticated residential environmental and energy saving unit. The ERV-107-HDEX® reduces humidity, ventilates, cools and lowers heat and air conditioning costs through high-tech controls and systems for whole home.
More than a dehumidifier…
Our units will:
- Drastically improve air quality
- Reduce window condensation
- Replace stagnant, damp, humid air with fresh clean air 10-15 times per day
- Eliminate musty odors and excess humidity
- Expel unhealthy mold, mildews, dust mites, and even radon gas from your home
- Not require excessive ductwork
- Run problem free with no maintenance required
- Operate energy efficient and use no CFCs ($3/ mo)
The only solution for your damp, humid and musty basement, crawl space or apartment!!
In 1989 we came out with our first innovative idea: to invent a humidity control device to solve the century old problem of excess humidity in basements. Since that time, we have developed numerous other lines of products. Each deals specifically with moisture, humidity and/or air quality issues in basements, crawl spaces, and apartments. These come in various sizes and capacities to meet your needs. As innovation is part of our culture and mandate, we hold multiple patents and/or have patent pending on all of our products.
For those who would prefer to use a traditional dehumidifier, we carry a full line of humidifier solutions from Santa Fe.
Santa Fe Classic
The Santa Fe Classic has a vertical configuration and its flow-down design performs exceptionally well in basements. The high capacity blower on the unit moves air in a way that no small conventional unit can. The Classic’s optional condensate pump and ducting kits provide the flexibility necessary for any application.
- Vertical configuration great for basement applications
- High capacity blower for optimal air movement
- Optional duct kits and condensate pumps provide multiple installation options for greater flexibility
Santa Fe Advance2
The unit’s horizontal configuration and unique dual airflow outlets make it an ideal solution for basements and crawl spaces. Installation flexibility makes the Advance2 ideal for almost any application. No conventional dehumidifier can perform as efficiently and effectively in basements and crawl spaces as the Santa Fe Advance2.
- Dual exhaust outlets allow for air distribution to multiple locations
- Conveniently sized for installation in crawl space or basement
- Horizontal solution is great for basement or crawl space application
Santa Fe RX
A unique dehumidifier solution that can be integrated into the living space. The Santa Fe Rx is a great solution for a living room, bedroom, office space, or anywhere that needs supplemental dehumidification. Its clean design blends into any home or office décor.
- Automatic condensate removal via Internal condensate pump
- Insulated cabinet and reduced fan speed ensure quiet operation
- Additional filtration options include Carbon Granules and HEPA